How many webinars will I get?
You’ll get access to 14, 1-hour live webinars with this subscription.
Do they all offer CEs?
Yes, each program offers 1 CE.
What if I can’t join every session?
That’s perfectly fine. We share all our live programs as on-demand content afterwards.
When are they? What’s the schedule?
We don’t have our entire schedule for 2022 yet, but we do have final dates for the following:
- January 19, 2022: Recent Advances in Threat Assessment and Management: Terrorism
- February 9, 2022: Complex Trauma and the Criminal Justice System
- March 2, 2022: Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) in the Criminal Justice System
- March 9, 2022: Recent Advances in Threat Assessment and Management: Workplace, Campus & School Violence
What other webinars are included?
We are finalizing dates for the rest of the webinars in our 2022 lineup, which include:
- Trauma-Informed Care in the Criminal Justice System
- Suggestibility and Trauma
- Trauma and Sleep Disturbances
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Trauma
- Self-Regulation Deficits and Trauma
- Executive Dysfunction and Trauma
- Overview: Traumatic Brain Injury and the Law
- Overview: Autism and the Law
- Overview: Trauma and Mental Disability Law
- Overview: FASD and the Law